Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
We are looking for an IOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This IOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. IOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Typically reports to the Chapter Lead.
- Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors and allow adaptation to new hardware
- Recommend software upgrades for clients’ programs and systems if necessary, and analyze software requirements and user needs to determine whether the system design is feasible and can be completed within time and budget constraints
- Collaborate with engineers, programmers, systems analysts and others on projects, and gather information on project capabilities and limitations, interface and performance requirements to create optimum software
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict and measure possible outcomes
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data to understand system capabilities and requirements
- Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning
- Manage the work of technologists, programmers, technicians and other related team members, and provide instruction on writing software code as needed
- Coordinate software installation and monitor equipment to confirm specifications have been met
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are looking for you if you have
Relevant qualifications/Education as defined by local market.
- Coding: Can design, write, test, debug/ troubleshoot and maintain the source code of application programmes.
- Agile: Understands agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Lean, Scrum, Design Thinking) and apply agile ways of working. Is an Agile Leader and role model of the agile mind-set and principles.
- Software Engineering: Follows a systematic process of understanding requirements, working with stakeholders and applying engineering and testing concepts to ensure stable digital solutions incorporating agile/devops ways of working and using concepts such as TDD, BDD, automation..
- CI / CD: Ability to automate software delivery by setting up a CI/CD Pipeline in order to produce valuable software in short cycles while ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time.
- Microservices & APIs: The ability to design, build, and maintain applications using loosely coupled, independently deployable, and independently scalable application components based on SOA and domain-driven design, identifying appropriate interaction frameworks that enable scalability and agility. Designing/implementing web scale cloud solutions with a micro-services architecture and utilising containers.
- Security: Manages information security related activities (including budgeting, planning, implementation, testing, reporting) and recommending appropriate remediation measures to ensure the integrity and continuity of systems, services and information. Incorporates secure by design principles when designing, building, testing solutions, products and services.
This role has a #hybrid working model
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then visit our website: www.vodafone.com.tr
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.