Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours: Fun Experiences by day and night
At Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours we organize fun social experiences that promote bonding and help celebrate the lives of everyone in the world. We are specialized in organizing different tours and activities on the French Riviera between Monaco and St Tropez.
Our tours are customized to reflect our personalities and brand features. We bring our skills and the excitement of the French Riviera to every tour, every time.
We are looking for a freelance customer service specialist to join our team of enthusiasts.
Our missions :
– To develop fun experiences for entertainment, leisure and wellness
– To bring together people of all nationalities and socio-economic backgrounds
– To encourage the discovery of tourist destinations and promote local culture and heritage
– To participate in the development of a social and solidarity economy
– To respect people, the environment and local lifestyles.
Our objectives :
– To encourage the creation of federative events that promote synergy between people.
– To promote the sharing of experiences and local know-how
– To develop the local and social economy
– Contribute to the well-being of everyone with experiences
– Develop the concept in Europe and in the world
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- Previous experience of 1 to 3 years in international customer relationship management is essential.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (C1 level is a must)
- Knowledge of French (level B1) is a plus but not mandatory for the selection process.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle surprises and force majeure situations. // Ability to handle unexpected problems and resolve conflicts
- Good presentation skills to handle calls, visio, chat communication.
- Autonomous and flexible. // Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic, friendly and proactive.
- Must have a reliable high speed Internet connection, computer, headphones. You will be asked to work on cloud-based call center software.
- Mastering Google Workspace.
- Proficient in Google suite products, including Google Documents, Google Sheets, Drive
- Experience with virtual meeting software (e.g. google meet, zoom, skype)
- Have a substitute PC in case of technical problems.
- Self-employed status is mandatory.
Please, note that it’s a 100% remote work.
Main tasks (70% of the work time)
Welcoming and informing customers via our various communication tools: telephone, email, whatsapp. // Communicate effectively with clients and team members via email, phone, video conferencing, whatsapp
Answering customers' inquiries on booking platforms such as Viator, Getyourguide, Airbnb.
Putting our customers in contact with our local guides in case of difficulty of communication.
Helping them find the venue address and guide them until they reach the destination.
Handling our internal ticketing system on a daily basis.
Handling service after sale and dealing with force majeure situations.
Manage email and bookings for clients, including responding to urgent requests and prioritizing tasks
Additional tasks (30% of the time)
Coordinating some experiences and events in case of necessity.
Provide general administrative support, such as creating documents and presentations, formatting and proofreading materials, basic accounting, reorganizing different files, finding service providers, checking the tasks assigned to your colleagues on a daily basis)
Writing blog articles
Other missions depending on the urgency of the situation.
Training will be provided before joining the team.
This is a remote position, and candidates must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. If you are a highly organized and efficient individual with a desire to assist clients in a virtual setting, please apply today!
- Contract start date: beginning of February 2023
- Type of contract: service contract (you need to have self-employed status for this position)
- Location of the mission: remote
- Work hours : from Thursday to Monday from 15h30 to 23h30 (Paris time)
- Remuneration : depending on the experience
- Duration of the contract: 6 months with possibility of renewal
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic person, submit your application by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com